Thursday, May 28, 2015

Born Again: The Limericks of Régis by Régis Auffray

Born Again: The Limericks of Regis by Regis Auffray
Born Again: The Limericks of Régis is a collection of limericks written by the talented Canadian poet Régis Auffray. All the limericks featured in this wonderful collection will make you laugh, smile, and fill you with joy. They may even leave you thinking. It is a real treat for those that love and appreciate this style of poetry. 

Some deem limericks to be "nonsense poetry." I beg to differ, especially when it comes to the limericks that Régis brings to life. There is truth behind his words and readers will find themselves within the lines. They may even find themselves featured in a few creations. There were a few written about me. :)

If you love limericks then this is the book for you. And if you are not a fan of limericks I recommend reading this book because once you dig in you will fall in love with and come to appreciate this style of poetry that seems to be under appreciated today. 


Ready to treat yourself to some limericks? Dig right into Born Again: The Limericks of Régis.



1 comment:

  1. Limericks weren't my cup of tea but now they are after I helped Regis publish this book. It's a wonderful form of poetry that I have grown to love thanks to Regis. His book is quite a treat. I am proud to have it in my book collection. Regis truly is the "limerick king."

    ReplyDelete